What an accomplishment! Congratulations to everyone. In just 22 hours of rehearsals your have put together this outstanding concert. There is no doubt that you can do an outstanding performance of each piece in the program. I am really looking forward to it. (I'm sleeping very well, thank you)What a variety - a little pop, jazz, rock'n roll, comedy, tradition and the classics. I don't know of any other program such as this in the community.
Thank you everyone for working so hard. I know many of you do extra work at home and it really contributes to the strength of the choir and a very big thank you to Trudy for everything she contributes to the choir's performance.
On Monday, we will rehearse the program in the order of the concert - so here it is.
1. An Irving Berlin Christmas—Irving Berlin, Arr. M Brymer
2. When Christmas Comes— Joanna Schwarz, Arr: Larry Nickel
3. Amid the Falling Snow—Words: Roma Ryan, Music: Enya and Nicky Ryan
Arr: Audrey Snyder
4. The Lesser Joys of Christmas—Marlon Woodson and Gail Lund
5. Gesu Bambino—Pietro A. Yon, Arr. Linda Spavacek,
6. Christmas Carol Sing-a-long—Arr. Trevor Wagler
7. Mr. Santa - Words and Music: Pat Ballard, Arr: Ed Lojeski
8. Run Rudolph, Run—Words and Music: Marvin Brodie and Johnny Marks
Arr: Roger Emerson Soloists, Sue Armstrong and Nancy Croth
9. We Wish You the Merriest—Music: Les Brown , Arr. Mac Huff
10. Christmas Bell Sing -a-long—Arr T. English
11. Pachelbel Noel—J. Pachelbel. Adapted by T. English
12. Do You Hear What I Hear? - Regney and Shayne arr. Harry Simeone
13. The Hockey Song—Stompin’ Tom Connors, Arr. Larry Nickel
14 A Swingin’ Christmas—Arr. Jay Althouse
15. We Wish You a Merry Christmas—arr. Catherine DeLanoy
Schedule for Thursday.
10:30 - set up risers
11:00 - set up sound
12:00 - set-up and sound check - NoteWorthy Jazz
12:30- set-up and warm-up - NoteWorthy Singers
rehearse - Pachelbel Noel and Gesu Bambino with Flute.
1:30 - greet your guests and visit.
1:55 - gather on the risers (watch for Jim Bowman to stand in front at the director's stand)
2:00 - concert begins.